Sunday, September 16, 2007

Steve


For things to change, you must change.”

“For things to get better, you must get better.”

“If you want to predict your future then you must create it.”

Jim Rohn

I have come to realize the importance of this philosophy around personal development in my life, both in my relationships and my professional life. However, this is a lifetime quest and so I will always be work in progress!!

After over twenty-five years in law-enforcement, I have seen a lot of the bad things that people can do to each other. I have also experienced the effect that work stress can have. If you are someone working hard in a job and you want to know what your legacy will be, go down to the beach and write all about yourself in the wet sand. After the very next wave, you will see what remains of your legacy!!!

As a consequence, I found myself trapped and discovered that the only way out would be through my own actions..... I needed to find a way to escape the rat race. This has taken a little time, but I am getting closer to my goal.

If you find yourself in a similar position and want to do something about it, I would highly recommend downloading a free e-book from www.praxismentor.com that will give you 12 Proven Wealth Creation Strategies.

http://www.myspace.com/praxismentor

No comments: