Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Kid J.R!!







Basically...Its all about JESUS Its way more than my rhymes matter of fact its way more than music and HIP HOP itself. Its not about trying to prove that christian rap is better than the worldy rap..nope im just trying to say that our TRUTH blows their "truth" out the water! na mean. Im just trying to provide music that the christian youth can relate to and non believers too. Cuz i mean i aint a pastor but i can surely deliver my message through my raps. Thats what its all about living for GOD, preaching the word,and winning these souls for the LORD! But yea welcome to my page...your boy J.R. and its j.o.e BABY! Jesus. Over. Everything. na mean and yup im a humble God fearing dude try to keep my head in the word as much as i can and testify the good news of Gods grace and love. Yup God LOVES you and me :) I hope that by my music i plant a seed in young peoples hearts. If just one person gets touched i believe im doing my job. Let me say it one more time ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS! and if you wanna know more about jesus holla at me. Amigos del rey wuddup! Younglife miami wuddup! Enjoy the music Glory to God! Thank YOU! for the love aaaaannd GOD BLESS YOU! Born again.


http://www.myspace.com/irepjesus

No comments: