Monday, November 14, 2011

Love it being here

Love it being here Contributed by Maria Ruiz I have DIRECT TV at home and you know when my favorite time to watch TV is? In the mornings when I’m getting ready for work. I love that there are so many great morning shows on but I definitely think my favorite has to be The Today Show. I love Good Morning America, too, but there’s something about Matt Lauer that I just can’t get enough of – he’s so gosh darn cute and I think he’s really smart, too. Also, The Today Show has a lot of great features which I think is really cool. They’ve got this one where they have three professionals talk about the day’s topics and I just eat it up – the three people they have are so hilarious and they always argue about what’s going on in the world. Anyway, watching these morning shows really gets me up and moving before my day starts and I think that’s a good thing. Anything to help me get ahead and not sleep in is a good thing!

No comments: